Skip to content

Results (1)

Should you apply for workers comp? (QC)

Article | QC | If you're reading this, you're probably considering filing a claim with the Occupational Health and Safety division of the CNESST (Labour Standards, Pay Equity and Workplace Health and Safety Board) because you want to be compensated for harms you suffered due to harassment. This guide explains how to file a CNESST claim related to sexual harassment, and the pros and cons of this process, so you can decide whether it's an avenue you want to pursue.