Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton – Sexual Assault Group Counselling
Note: Services may be affected because of Covid-19. Please contact the service directly before visiting in person.
Offers sexual assault support groups for clients who have already accessed individual counselling.
- support groups for individuals who have experienced childhood sexual abuse or sexual assault in adolescence / adulthood
Current groups include:
- sexual assault survivors support (SASS)
- adult survivors healing from abuse (ASHA)
- Wîwîp’son (healing from sexual trauma circle for Indigenous women)
- refleQT (LGBTQ2SIA+ adults of all genders who have experienced sexual abuse and/or assault, as children or as adults)
- teen girls group
- men’s group
780-423-4121 (Support and Information Line - accepts collect calls)