Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton – Adult Counselling
Offers counselling to survivors of sexual violence.
- support, information, and referrals to survivors of sexual violence
- group and individual crisis counselling for adult survivors of sexual assault or adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse
- developing emotional regulation and providing people with tools to support them with their healing
- 15 individual counselling sessions
- various psychoeducational workshops like Skills for Change (closed psychoeducation group offered to adults of any gender who are on the waitlist for counselling services)
- group therapy options
Notes from Aftermetoo
Every wednesday, Sexual Assault Centre holds a support group meeting at 7pm. Call or email to confirm and sign up.